With all of the skincare products and ingredients on the market, it truly is difficult to determine what is best for your skin. The experts at Timeless Organics Skincare continually research to determine the most clinically proven methods for delivering tried and true skincare products and are very excited to announce the latest product, Repairing Retinol Treatment.
What Is Retinol?
Retinol is derived from Vitamin A and when added to creams or lotions it boosts the amount of collagen made by the body. Collagen plumps skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles while evening the skin color, texture and tone. Retinol also helps with cell production and growth keeping the skin strong and healthy.
Now that we understand that retinol comes from vitamin A, a powerful antioxidant, let us examine all of the amazing benefits vitamin A and the skin.
- Vitamin A can improve acne by normalizing oil production
- It helps normalize the pigmentation of the skin and creates a glow
- It promotes a healthy dermis and epidermis, the top layers of the skin
- It protects against UV damage by lessening the skin’s sensitivity to the sun
- It slows aging of the skin
- It protects against infection by strengthening the skins barrier
- It smooths wrinkles
- It helps to renew cells by stimulating fibroblasts, the cells that develop deep in the skin that create healthy, firm skin
With all of the health benefits of retinol that is derived from vitamin A, in addition to ingesting this vitamin via orange colored fruits and vegetables, salmon, eggs and dairy, and green leafy vegetables, it is evident that applying this topically to the skin will reap huge benefits in the form of healthy skin, and the reason why Timeless Organics Skincare is so excited to announce the newest product to their robust skincare line, Repairing Retinol Treatment.
Our Repairing Retinol Treatment is designed for problematic (irritated/blemished), aging, and sun-damaged skin. Formulated with a high concentration of retinol micro-caps (a potent retinol that is encapsulated in a shell of natural sugar to ensure a steady, even release without the risk of degradation).
Our night- time treatment is clinically proven to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin discoloration while minimizing breakouts and the appearance of pores.
- Promotes cell turnover
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, pores, and blemishes
- Specially formulated to sooth / minimize irritation commonly associated with the use of a retinol
- Micro-caps preserve retinol potency & effectiveness
As with all retinol products, it is important to use this product only at night. Wash face in the morning with an anti-aging cleanser, and follow with sunscreen.
For more information on the active and inactive ingredients in this specially formulated retinol product click here and for information on all of our skincare products, visit www.timelessorganicsskincare.com