JUNE FEATURED PRODUCT: TIMELESS MAKEUP REMOVER & NOURISHER
Why Use Makeup Remover?
Do you wake up with black smudges under your eyes or makeup on your pillow? Although, washing your face and removing makeup prior to going to bed may be the last thing you want to do when you are exhausted, it is the most important step in preventing aging skin, eye infections, irritated skin and breakouts.
Yes, it is an extra step in your night time routine; however, it actually speeds up the process so you can crawl into bed quicker. Not only does it do the heavy work in cleaning the skin, it nourishes the skin as well. If you only use a soap - based product to remove makeup, you are working harder tugging on eyelashes and the skin to remove makeup and may only be removing surface makeup rather than a thorough makeup removal. Imagine how many chemicals accumulate in your skin with your daily makeup regimen. Doesn’t it make sense to want to thoroughly remove makeup and the resulting chemicals from your skin? It may be an extra step, but certainly one worth taking. Let’s examine how!
How Do I Properly Use Makeup Remover?
The best way to use makeup remover is before using a soap or cleanser. It will remove the toughest of makeup and prepare the skin for washing. Beware of your skin type and what remover works best for you. For example, if you have sensitive skin or chronically dry eyes you will need a different type of makeup remover than someone with oily skin. If your skin is sensitive or dry you might want to avoid alcohol - based makeup removers, and likewise if your skin is oily be cautious about using removers with baby oil as it might clog pores and cause breakouts. Sensitive skin usually responds better to liquid-based makeup removers rather than pre-moistened wipes. Follow these few steps to achieve the best results.
- Choose the appropriate remover for your skin type
- If it is liquid based as opposed to a pre-moistened wipe, it is recommended to use a natural cotton ball or pad to avoid irritating the sensitive skin around the eye.
- For eye makeup, begin in the corner of your eye and gently wipe the cotton pad/ball across to the outer portion of the eye. Avoid wiping in haste. Hold the cotton pad/ball over eye for a minute to dissolve the product, then gently wipe away.
- Be sure the pad or ball is soaked with the remover to make it easier to remove without tugging at the eye.
- Proceed removing face make up by starting at the nose and wiping toward the ear. Continue all over the face using upward and circular motions as this also helps massage the skin to increase blood flow to the skin’s surface.
- Avoid makeup removers that contain alcohol, fragrances or preservatives.
As many makeup removers contain cleansing ingredients, it is important to wash your face with your favorite cleanser after using makeup remover. If makeup remover remains on the skin, depending on the type of remover you choose, you may be exposing your skin to excess fragrances, chemicals, emulsifiers and in some cases, Formaldehyde used as a preservative. For this reason, it is important to choose a natural makeup remover such as, Timeless Makeup Remover & Nourisher.
Our Timeless Makeup Remover & Nourisher removes makeup from face and eyes without the use of harsh alcohols and chemicals. Our special formulation leaves your skin smooth, hydrated, and detoxified using only a handful of all natural and organic ingredients! We worked hard to create an effective makeup remover that would not leave your skin dry, cracked, and damaged like many removers on the market. Also, our Timeless Makeup Remover & Nourisher is BURN FREE!
Take a Look at What is Inside!
- Witch Hazel - A true wonder ingredient with many benefits such as: fighting acne, reducing puffy eyes, tightens pores resulting in smoother complexion, reduces oil while locking in moisture to prevent dry skin, treats skin irritations such as razor burn and sun burn, and much more.
- Rose Water - Purifies the skin and protects it from bacterial infections. Rose water also tones the skin and helps remove dirt, makeup and oil. It helps to stimulate circulation in the skin and reduces veins and broken capillaries. It also helps in maintaining the pH balance of the skin and has a calming effect on acne and eczema.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract - Grapefruit seed extract has disinfectant, antiviral and antiseptic properties. It also promotes skin health and healing.
- Jojoba Seed Oil - Jojoba improves dryness and skin texture, adding a nice, smooth glow.
- Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera is a soothing plant which helps keep your skin healthy and repairs damage with its healing properties.
- Vitamin E - One of the most powerful antioxidants, Vitamin E destroys free radicals that damage collagen and cause skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkle.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Witch Hazel*, Jojoba Oil*, Rose Flower Water*, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract*.
Check Out What People Are Saying!
Amazing make-up remover that works! I have very dry and sensitive skin but it doesn't leave my skin feeling itchy or dry like standard make-up removers usually do, but instead soft and fresh.
5 Stars: Annemarie A.
Works wonders! Been using neutrogena make up remover for over twenty years and just dealt with the burn that came along with it. I absolutely love this, my face feels healthy and clean afterwards and no burn! It's great!
5 Stars: Laura C.
Sooo amazed. LOVE EVERYTHING: ingredients, smell, results.
In addition to Timeless Makeup Remover & Nourisher’s many skin care benefits, it is the featured product this month and offered at a discount for the month of June. Click here to order and enjoy the benefits and the discount!
Leave a comment